Saddle with outlet spigot Universal SA UNI SDR 11
Gas, water and H2
- Maximum pressure: Gas 10 bar; Water 16 bar
- Material; PE 100
- Universal clamping option (balanced loading):
- Safe clamping with UNITOP
- Ideal distribution of force application
- Perfect adaptation to pipe diameter
- Pressure test of the fusing before tapping possible
- Tapping under pressure possible
- Safety technology
- DVGW test mark: DV-8611AU2250
Can only be used with the clamping device UNITOP (Order No. 613385).
For pressure-free tapping, we recommend our FWAB drilling device.
Pressure test of the fusing before tapping with pressure test adapter FWDPA (Order No. 613596).
For tapping under pressure, please contact our hotline: +49 621 486-2325.
Also suitable for all special dimensions in relining application. For intermediate sizes in the diameter range d 280 - < d 315, please use SA UNI d 250 - 280.
PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 16 bar (water) / 10 bar (gas)
FRIALEN safety fittings can be fused with SDR levels 11 to 26. Processing of other SDR levels on request. Please note the mandatory labels directly on the product.
DVGW test mark issued: DV-8611AU2250.
Areas of Application
Instead of cost-intensively integrating a T-piece, a branch or vent can be very comfortably created using the FRIALEN spigot saddle SA-UNI. The spigot outlet can be fused with FRIALEN couplers MB or UB.
The saddle is clamped onto the pipe with the UNITOP clamping device (see FRIATOOLS product range). The clamping device UNITOP is an universal tool for all SA-UNI dimensions. Please read the assembly and operating instructions for the clamping device UNITOP.
The fusion of the HD-PE distribution pipes and the house connections with FRIALEN-Spigot Saddles SA-UNI takes place by FRIALEN-fusing – leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The saddle and the outlet spigot have to be prepared according to the general installation instructions (see assembly instruction FRIALEN-XL for laying large pipes and relining pipe networks). This involves removing the oxide skin and cleaning the pipe covered by the saddle.
For tapping of pipes without pressure please use the
FRIATOOLS tapping equipment FWAB XL. Please refer the assembly and operating instructions of the drilling device FWAB XL / FWAB ASA. The fusion and tapping of pipes under pressure is possible with special tapping equipment. Please contact our applications engineers.
Good reasons for using the
FRIALEN Spigot Saddle SA-UNI:
- Compact construction
- HD-PE saddle with exposed heating element for optimal heat transfer
- Low tapping forces
- Burr-free and almost flush tapping for maximum hydraulic performance
- Leakage free tapping possible by means of a shut off element
- Extra wide fusion zone
- Additional barcode for tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability-Coding)
- Before tapping the pipe a leak test can take place with the pressure testing device (FWDPA SA)
- Touch proof electric contacts
- Easy and safe assembly by top-loading with the UNITOP clamping device.
- Fusion indicators for visual fusion control
- Durable batch marking
- Individually wrapped for dirt protection