Balloon shut off saddle SPA
- Gas, water and H2
- Maximum pressure: Water 16 bar; Gas 10 bar
- Material; PE 100 and brass
- Saddle component with clamp
- Safety technology
Brass female and male threads are anchored in the HD-PE in a non-detachable and non-rotatable manner.
Including brass plug with recessed square. For the accommodation of commercially available balloon setting devices.
Access protection for the dome by means of the supplied screw cap or by fusion on a FRIALEN SPAK (for d 63 by cap DK, Order No. 612310 ).
When using hydrogen, the SPA Balloon shut off saddle is only in conjunction with the cap SPAK (Order No. 612311).
PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 16 bar (water) / 10 bar (gas)
|1||612753||G 1 1/2||63||G 1 1/8||108||118||151||80||19||31,0||0,610||20||360|
|612677||G 2 1/2||90||G 2||156||150||197||104||24||56,5||1,380||16||128|
|612750||G 2 1/2||110||G 2||178||180||217||104||24||56,5||1,540||12||96|
|612751||G 2 1/2||125||G 2||190||185||232||104||24||56,5||1,710||12||96|
|612752||G 2 1/2||160||G 2||230||195||267||104||24||56,5||1,823||8||64|
|612754||G 2 1/2||180||G 2||235||195||287||104||24||56,5||1,860||7||56|
|612755||G 2 1/2||200||G 2||252||193||307||104||24||56,5||1,830||6||48|
|612756||G 2 1/2||225||G 2||258||193||332||104||24||56,5||1,850||5||40|
FRIALEN Balloon Shut off Saddles can be fused with pipes of the SDR levels 11 to 17.6 from d 90. Minimum wall thickness s minimum ≥ 3 mm. Other levels of SDR can be processed on request. Please note the mandatory labels directly on the product. DVGW test marks issued: DV-8601AU2248, DV-8606AU2249.
Areas of Application
FRIALEN-Shut off Saddles SPA are suitable for blocking media by the use of commercial shut off equipment or for vending/flushing.
The fusion of the HD-PE mains and the FRIALEN-Shut off Saddle takes place by FRIALEN-fusing – leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The pipe and the saddle have to be prepared according to the general installation instructions (see “Assembly Instructions” for “FRIALEN-Safety Fittings for house connections and distribution pipes up to d225”). This involves removing the oxide skin and cleaning the pipe covered by the saddle.
Good reasons for using the FRIALEN-Shut off Saddles SPA:
- Compact construction
- HD-PE saddle with exposed heating element for optimal heat transfer
- Compact part suitable for normal commercial shut off equipment and for tapping of the mainpipe
- Long and solid brass-external thread for a safe connection of the shut off equipment
- Brass-internal thread for a safe sealing by using a plug, permanently and immovable anchored in the HD-PE
- Includes brass plugs with square recess
- Protection against access to the dome by fusing on a FRIALEN SPAK or K
- DVGW registered
- Additional barcode for tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability-Coding)