PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 16 bar (water) / 10 bar (gas)
FRIALEN safety fittings can be fused with SDR levels 11 to 17.6. Other SDR levels available on request. Please note the mandatory labels directly on the product. DVGW test mark issued: DV-8606AU2249
Areas of Application
FRIALEN-Cap SPAK is used for final sealing of the drill socket (dome) of a Shut off Saddle SPA ≥ d 90 or SPA-TL. Also suitable as End Cap MV for d 75.
The fusion of the Dome of a FRIALEN-Shut off Saddle with the FRIALEN-Cap SPAK takes place by FRIALEN-fusing – leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The dome has to be prepared according to the general installation instructions (see “Assembly Instructions” for “FRIALEN-Safety Fittings for house connections and distribution pipes up to d225”). This involves removing the oxide skin and cleaning the pipe ends.
Good reasons for using the FRIALEN-Cap for Shut off Saddle SPAK:
- Large insertion depth for ease of pipe guiding
- Extra wide fusion zones
- Maximum stability through great wall thickness
- Cold zones at the end to prevent the flow of molten material
- Exposed heating coils for optimal heat transfer to the pipe
- Small annular gap for build-up of optimum joining pressure in the fusion zone
- Contacts safe to touch
- Fusion indicator for visual fusion control
- Durable batch marking
- Individually wrapped for dirt protection
- Additional barcode for tracing back the fitting (Traceability-Coding)