PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 16 bar (water) / 10 bar (gas)
FRIALEN safety fittings can be fused with pipes with SDR levels 11 to 17.6. Minimum wall thickness s minimum ≥ 3 mm. Other levels of SDR can be processed on request. Please note the mandatory labels directly on the product. DVGW test mark issued: DV-8601AU2248
Areas of Application
The FRIALEN-Cap is used for final sealing of the drill socket (dome) of a Pressure Tapping Tee DAA ≥ d 90/xx or SPA d 63. Also suitable as a sealing cap for d 50 pipes.
The fusion of the dome of a FRIALEN-Pressure Tapping Tee with the FRIALEN-Cap K takes place by FRIALEN-fusing – leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The dome is prepared according to the general installation instructions (see “Assembly Instructions” for “FRIALEN-Safety Fittings for house connections and distribution pipes up to d 225”).
Good reasons for using the FRIALEN-Cap DK:
- Large insertion depth for ease of pipe guiding
- Maximum stability through great wall thickness
- Cold zones at the end to prevent the flow of molten material
- Exposed heating coils for optimal heat transfer to the pipe
- Small annular gap for build-up of optimum joining pressure in the fusion zone
- Contacts safe to touch
- Durable batch marking
- Individually wrapped for dirt protection
- Additional barcode for tracing back the fitting (Traceability-Coding)