Vertical tapping tee DAP SDR 11
- Gas and water
- Maximum pressure: Gas 10 bar; Water 16 bar
- Material; PE 100
- Conventional clamping technology (brackets and screws)
- Vertical outlet for special solutions:
- Space-saving installation
- With 90 degree elbow and ball valve = Rotatable dome 360 degrees
- Leak test possible before drilling.
- Integrated drill with upper and lower inner stop
- Sealing plug with internal sealing O-ring
- Safety technology
- DVGW test mark: DV-8601AU2248 and DV-8606AU2249
Utilise the operating key FWSS SW 17 for d 63 (Order No. 613246) or FWSS SW 19 from d 90 (Order No. 613250).
There is a suitable pressure test adapter FWDPA for DAP (Order No. 613595).
PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 16 bar (water) / 10 bar (gas)
FRIALEN pressure tapping tees ≤ d 63 are applicable for pipes of SDR level 11 and > d 63 for pipes of SDR level 11 to 17.6. Minimum wall thickness s minimum ≥ 3 mm. Other levels of SDR can be processed on request. Please note the mandatory labels directly on the product. DVGW test marks issued: DV-8601AU2248 and DV-8606AU2249.
Areas of Application
The FRIALEN DAP is used for HD-PE pipe systems both in the water and gas industry. The outlet spigot has been designed to be extra long. These pressure tapping tees are particularly suited for space-saving horizontal installation.
The fusion of the HD-PE distribution pipes and the house connections with FRIALEN-Pressure Tapping Tees takes place by FRIALEN-fusing –leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The saddle and the outlet spigot have to be prepared according to the general installation instructions (see “Assembly Instructions” for “FRIALEN-Safety Fittings for house connections and distribution pipes up to d 225”). This involves removing the oxide skin and cleaning the pipe covered by the saddle.
Good reasons for using FRIALEN DAP Pressure Tapping Tees:
- Economy due to space-saving horizontal installation. Excavation depth of pipe system trenches reduced by 10-20 cm
- Protection from damage during subsequent work in the trench through the dome and outlet being positioned below the mains pipe apex
- Length of the outlet spigot measured for 2 fusions
- Additional barcode for tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability-Coding)
In addition, all tried-and-tested advantages of a FRIALEN Pressure Tapping Tee apply:
- Drill guidance through metallic threaded coupling
- No gas escapes during drilling process
- Little force required for drilling
- Secure position of the cut-out calotte in the drill
- Upper and lower end position
- Broad fusion zone
- Valve dome can be fused with the seal cap after drilling
- No shavings on drilling
- Possible to carry out leakage check before drilling