Balloon shut off saddle top-loading SPA TL
- Gas, water and H2
- Maximum pressure: Water 16 bar; Gas 10 bar
- Material; PE 100 and brass
- Universal clamping option (top loading):
- Safe clamping with FRIATOP
- Safety technology
Can only be used with the clamping device FRIATOP (Order No. 616650). Brass female and male threads are anchored in the HD-PE in a non-detachable and non-rotatable manner.
Including brass plug with recessed square. For the accommodation of commercially available bubble setting devices.
Access protection for the dome by means of the supplied screw cap or by fusion on a FRIALEN SPAK.
When using hydrogen, the SPA balloon shut off saddle is only available in conjunction with the closure cap SPAK (Order No. 612311).
PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 16 bar (water) / 10 bar (gas)
|615395||G 2 1/2||250-355 (560)||G 2||200||115||24||19||56,5||1,358||18||144|
FRIALEN safety fittings can be fused with SDR levels 11 to 17.6. Other SDR levels available on request. Please note the mandatory labels directly on the product. DVGW test mark issued: DV-8611AU2250
1) Fusion-capable main pipe dimension up to d 560. Observe the manufacturer's instructions for the bladder!
Areas of Application
FRIALEN-Shut off Saddle SPA-TL is suitable for normal commercial shut off equipment.
The saddle is clamped onto the pipe with the FRIATOP clamping device (see pricelist “Technical Equipment”). Please read the “Assembly and Operating Instructions for FRIATOP clamping unit (Top-Loading)”.
The fusion of the HD-PE mains and the FRIALEN-Shut off Saddle Top-Loading takes place by FRIALEN-fusing – leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The pipe and the saddle have to be prepared according to the general installation instructions (see Assembly Instructions for “FRIALEN-Large Pipe Technique for laying large pipes and relining pipe networks”). This involves removing the oxide skin and cleaning the pipe covered by the saddle.
Good reasons for using the FRIALEN-Shut off Saddle SPA-TL:
- Compact construction
- HD-PE saddle with exposed heating element for optimal heat transfer
- Compact part suitable for normal commercial shut off equipment for tapping through the saddle
- Brass-guide thread permanently and immovable anchored in the HD-PE
- Includes brass plug with square recess
- Protection against access to the dome by fusing on a FRIALEN SPAK
- The SPA-TL can be applied universally to large HD-PE pipe diameters d 250-315 (560). This means additional economy due to less material needed and less stock both with suppliers and trade
- Additional barcode for tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability-Coding).