- Fast, easy and safe to install with the RED SNAP – universal for gas- and water use
- Particularly hygienic through to the use of suitable and approved materials
- Durable and economical
Thanks to superior, long lasting material properties and perfect fit onto the pipe with corresponding installation kit DBS
The DAV with RED SNAP offers up to 50% shorter installation times*
*Installation times = Scraping, cleaning, installation onto the pipe, fusion- and cooling time up to the tapping process depend on function and user in individual cases.
Example: DAV d 110/ d 32 – in principle transferable for the whole product family
In addition to the fast assembly and simple alignment on the pipe, no further control for the proper clamping needed: Clamping instead of screws, with tools.
Better hygenic performance, a new „design & material selection makes it possible“
- Tapping with the rotating –puncher made of stainless steel in average with a reduction of turns
- Ideal – Shape of the thread prevents deposits and delivered perfect flow conditions (low pressure-loss).
- Use of suitable materials, acc. to the latest drinking water requirements
- PE100 & selection of the used materials incl. sealings with extra small contact areas.
Perfect fit onto the pipe & superior long lasting materials in combination
- The RED SNAP enables the perfect fit onto the pipe, easy and reliable
- Optimal energy penetration due to uncovered heating coils, ideal constructive design of the fusion zone in relation to the pressurised area
- New installation kit DBS with locking system ac. to DVGW process sheet GW336, with optional foam rubber ring