Transition elbow V2A pipe WUN V2A 90
- Maximum pressure: Water 16 bar
- Material; PE 100 and V2A [EN 10278 ; EN 10088-3 - 1.4305 -X8CrNiS18-9, thread according to EN 10226-1]
- Safety technology
V2A side is anchored in the PE so that it cannot be rotated.
Self-sealing, patented sealing geometry without elastomeric seal for utilisation in water areas.
Other thread dimensions available on request.
PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 16 bar (water)
Other thread dimensions on request
FRIALEN safety fittings can be fused with SDR11 - SDR17.6 pipes, minimum wall thickness s minimum ≥ 3 mm. Other levels of SDR can be processed on request. Please note the mandatory labels directly on the product.
DVGW test marks issued: DV-7501AU2256 and DV-7501AU2257
Areas of Application
FRIALEN-Transition Elbows WUN-V2A 90° are threaded joints as an adaptor from a metal pipe with internal thread to a HD-PE pipe. Joint on the part of HDPE by FRIALEN-Coupler. The threaded joint is made of stainless steel (Material St. 1.4305 / X8CrNiS18-9).
During assembly, only a spanner applied to the provided metal hexagon must be used to screw the component into its metal counterpart. The fusion of the HD-PE side takes place by FRIALEN-fusing – leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The installation of the stainless steel and the HD-PE side has to be prepared according to the general installation instructions (see ”Transition Fittings with threaded connection” in ”Assembly Instructions” for ”FRIALEN-Safety Fittings for house connections and distribution pipes up to d 225”). This involves removing the oxide skin and cleaning the pipe ends.
Good reasons for using the FRIALEN-Transition Elbows WUN-V2A 90°:
- Compact construction
- HD-PE side with exposed heating element for optimal heat transfer
- Cold zones at the end to prevent the flow of molten material
- No holding clamps required
- Large insertion depth, extra wide fusion zones
- Stainless steel end permanently anchored in the HD-PE and will not distort
- Self sealing patented sealing geometry without elastomer seal
- Additional barcode for tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability-Coding)
- Threaded joint made of stainless steel (St. 1.4305) = resistant to corrosion
- Suitable for usage in high humidity environment or in industrial area