Tapping ball valve AKHP for gas
- Gas and H2
- Maximum pressure: 10 bar
- Material; PE 100
- Gasket: NBR
- 1/4 turns for opening and closing
- Saddle component with clamp
- Safety technology
- DVGW test mark: DG-8631AU2252 and DG-8631AU2253
For this purpose, there is a suitable actuating linkage KBS for wrench sizes SW14 (14 mm) and SW30 (30 mm ).
For tapping under pressure, we recommend the tapping tool from Hütz & Baumgarten (www.huetz-baumgarten.de).
PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 10 bar (gas)
|615427||110||63||180||330||110||50 x 50||25||42||3,070||6||48|
|615428||110||90||240||335||90||50 x 50||25||60||4,670||4||32|
|615431||125||90||240||335||90||50 x 50||25||60||4,790||4||32|
|615433||160||63||180||330||110||50 x 50||25||42||3,300||4||32|
|615434||160||90||240||335||90||50 x 50||25||60||5,000||4||32|
|615437||180||90||240||335||90||50 x 50||25||60||5,000||4||32|
|615440||225||90||240||335||90||50 x 50||25||60||5,000||4||32|
FRIALEN safety fittings can be fused with pipes with SDR levels 11 to 17.6. DVGW test marks issued by AKHP: DG-8631AU2252 and DG-8631AU2253
For drilling under pressure, we recommend the drilling equipment from Hütz + Baumgarten.
Areas of Application
The FRIALEN-Tapping Ball Valve, completely made from HD-PE, makes it possible to tap sideways into an operational HD-PE mains under gas and water pressure (no drinking water!) – without any escape of gas or water.
The fusion of FRIALEN Tapping Ball Valves to the HD-PE main takes place by FRIALEN fusing – leakproof and longitudinally strong. The pipe and the saddle have to be prepared (oxide layer removal/cleaning) in accordance with the general installation instructions (see „Assembly Instructions“ for FRIALEN Safety Fittings for house connections and distribution pipes up to d 225).
Tapping of the HD-PE pipe under operating pressure
For this we recommend the tapping equipment of Hütz + Baumgarten. It is clamped onto the exposed fusion end of the ball valve. The tapping of the HD-PE pipe takes place through the opened ball valve and is leakage free.
Actuating the shut-off valve
By the telescopic actuating installation kit KBS from the valve cover.
Good reasons for using the FRIALEN-Tapping Ball Valves:
- Fusioning and tapping under pressure saves time-consuming and expensive shut-offs and emergency supply during the integration
- Installation of mains and service lines takes place on one level and thus affords advantages in the planning stages
- Construction and connecting works are reduced to a minimum
- The ball valve can be used as a shut-off device afterwards
- Additional barcode for tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability-Coding)