Spigot saddle with flange outlet SAFL SDR 11
- Gas and water
- Maximum pressure: Gas 10 bar; Water 16 bar
- Material; PE 100
- Saddle component with clamp and flange
- Tapping under pressure possible
- Safety technology
- DVGW test mark: DV-8606AU2249
For pressure-free tapping, we recommend our FWAB drilling device.
For tapping under pressure, we recommend the drilling tool from Hütz & Baumgarten (www.huetz-baumgarten.de).
Note the screw tightening torques after specifying the seal manufacturer and/or DVS and the utilisation of a GST seal.
If required, please contact our hotline: +49 621 486-2325.
PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 16 bar (water) / 10 bar (gas)
|SKU||d1 DN||B||b||D||dk||H||Ø k||L||Z||Z||Holes||Drilling
FRIALEN safety fittings can be fused with pipes with SDR levels 11 to 17.6. Other levels of SDR can be processed on request. Please note the mandatory labels directly on the product. DVGW test mark issued: DV-8606AU2249
Areas of Application
The FRIALEN Spigot Saddle with Flange Outlet SAFL is used for the integration of flange valves and hydrants up to PN 16.
The saddle of the SAFL is mounted and fused onto the HD-PE mains. Drilling into the HD-PE mains can take place
- without pressure in the mains
- under operating pressure on application of a gate-valve on the flange side
using standard drill equipment. We recommend Hütz + Baumgarten.
The fusion of the saddle piece with the HD-PE mains takes place using FRIALEN-fusion –leakproof and longitudinally strong. Saddle and HD-PE mains are prepared according to the general installation instructions (see Assembly Instructions for “FRIALEN-Safety Fittings for house connections and distribution pipes up to d 225”). This involves removing oxide skin.
The flange connection measurements correspond to DIN EN 1092-1. Supplementary washers are required.
All standard profile and flat gaskets can be used. Torques advised by the gasket manufacturer must be observed. We recommend profile gaskets of type G-St.
Good reasons for using the FRIALEN-Spigot Saddle with Flange Outlet SAFL:
- Compact component from HD-PE
- Flange adaptor and flange are one component. They make up one homogeneous unit
- Factory made combination of FRIALEN-Spigot Saddle, FRIALEN-Coupler and Full Faced Flange
- Smooth on the inside and no fusion bead at the connection between SA and EFL, optimum hydraulics
- The cold flowing properties well known with HD-PE are avoided by constructive flange design
- Solid construction. Integration of the flange prevents tear-off
- Short overall length for horizontal and vertical installation
- Top stability due to great wall thickness
- Extremely economical solution
- Additional barcode for tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability-Coding)