Ball valve for gas KH without flow losses
- Gas and H2
- Maximum pressure: 10 bar
- Material; PE 100
- Gasket: NBR
- No flow losses
- 1/4 turns for opening and closing
- DVGW test mark: DG-8631AU2251 and DG-8631AU2252
For this purpose, there is a suitable actuating linkage KBS for wrench sizes SW14 (14 mm ) and SW30 (30 mm).
From nominal size 50, utilise a KBS d 63 - d 225.
PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 10 bar (gas)
|616470||20||24||138||310||98||50 x 50||20||0,500||1||170|
|616471||25||24||138||310||98||50 x 50||20||0,550||1||170|
|616176||32||34||156||324||108||50 x 50||20||0,770||1||100|
|616177||40||34||156||324||108||50 x 50||20||0,800||1||100|
|616178||50||43||193||405||129||50 x 50||25||2,240||1||50|
|616179||63||51||206||410||134||50 x 50||25||2,420||1||50|
|616180||90||98||288||577||173||50 x 50||25||6,600||1||18|
|616181||110||98||288||577||173||50 x 50||25||6,750||1||18|
|616182||125||98||288||577||173||50 x 50||25||6,900||1||18|
FRIALEN safety fittings can be fused with pipes with SDR levels 11 to 17.6. Minimum wall thickness s minimum ≥ 3 mm. Other levels of SDR can be processed on request. Please note the mandatory labels directly on the product.
DVGW test marks issued: DG-8631AU2251 and DG-8631AU2252
Areas of Application
The FRIALEN-Ball Valve KH with NBR-sealing is suitable for shutting off sections of the main and also for isolating house connection pipes. The Ball Valve KH can be applied in pipe systems for gas and water supply (no drinking water!) and for compressed air.
The passage of the valve (d1) corresponds approx. with the internal diameter of the pipe socket SDR without constriction.
The Ball Valve KH is opened and closed by a 1/4-turn with the installation kit KBS. The installation kit allows the operation from the street cap and is optimal adapted to the FRIALEN-Ball Valve KH. For further information see this data sheet page 2. or data sheet installation kit KBS No. 22/00.
The FRIALEN-Ball Valve KH is connected to the pipe by using Couplers, Elbows or T-Pieces fused to its ends. It is suitable both for shutting off sections of the main and also for isolating house connection pipes.
The connection with HD-PE pipes takes place by FRIALEN-fusing – leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The spigot ends to be fused are prepared according to the general installation instructions (see “Assembly Instructions” for “FRIALEN-Safety Fittings for house connections and distribution pipes up to d 225”). This involves removing the oxide layer and cleaning the pipe ends.
Before fusion the FRIALEN-Ball Valve KH must be lined up to suit the type of actuation intended, in order to ensure that the installation kit KBS will placed correctly.
Good reasons for using the FRIALEN-Ball Valve KH:
- The FRIALEN-Ball Valve provides a completely fused HD-PE pipe network, without transitions to other materials or flange connections
- Another step towards a pure PE-pipe system
- Good testability due to lack of constriction of internal diameter
- Floating ball, axial seals in the ball axle and combination of ball guidance and ball seal in one part compensate for bending defects
- No deposits on internal areas, resistant to chemical and electrical reactions
- No corrosion proofing required
- Optimum hydraulics due to pipe identical passage and contour providing ease of flow, optimum flow speed
- Low activating element, low weight
- Extra long spigot ends dimensioned for two fusion operations
- Actuating of the KH with the telescopable installation kit KBS
- Additional barcode for tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability-Coding)