Maximum permissible test pressure 0.5 bar to DIN EN 1610
Sewage pipe systems are high-value assets of a value which has to be maintained for a long time. Increasing demands on the public sewage system require materials which meet these criteria. HD-PE sewage pipes have been fused for many years with the FRIAFIT HD-PE sewage system tightly, frictionlocked and root-proof.
AREAS OF APPLICATIONS
The FRIAFIT UKG adapter serves as a smooth connection between HD-PE pipes (wall thickness ratio from SDR 33 to SDR 17) and PVC/PP pipes in service connections.
NOTES ON PROCESSING
Welding the spigot part of the UKG adapter with a FRIAFIT AM d 160 coupler or a FRIAFIT ASA-TL sewage saddle, d 160 outlet, takes place using the FRIAFIT fusion method – tight and with axial force.
The UKG spigot part is prepared (remove oxidic layer/clean) according to the general installation instructions (see “installation instructions” for the FRIAFIT sewage system).
The PVC/PP pipe is inserted into the side where the push-fit coupler sits. The push-fit coupler has a SBR lip seal gasket and a large insertion depth for safe guidance of the pipe.
GOOD REASONS FOR THE FRIAFIT UKG ADAPTER:
- Safeguards tight and perfectly rooted connection with axial force
- FRIAFIT fusion for the connection of UKG with AM coupler or ASA-TL service saddle
- Smooth connection between materials when using HD-PE SDR 33 – SDR 17 pipe, no deposit in the area of the joint, no flow obstruction
- Safe guidance of the stoneware pipe due to large insertion depth
- SBR lip seal gasket according to EN 681-1
- Standardised connection between materials