Transition saddle, top-Loading ASA TL KG, SDR 17
- Compact component made from HD-PE with integral socket in the outlet (d 160)
- For connecting connecting pipes made of PVC/PP DN 150 to existing PE main channel
- Safety technology
Can only be used with clamping and drilling device FWFIT (Order No. 613480).
For d 225 - d 315, special installation instructions must be observed when applying to SDR 33 - 26 pipes.
Maximum permissible test pressure 0.5 bar to DIN EN 1610
For d 225-d 315, special installation instructions must be observed when applying to SDR 33-26 pipes.
For installation on close-fit inliner and d 560 and d 630, please contact our hotline 0621/486-1896.
Sewage pipe systems are high-value assets of a value which has to be maintained for a long time. Increasing demands on the public sewage system require materials which meet these criteria. HDPE sewage pipes have been fused for many years with the FRIAFIT HDPE sewage system tightly, frictionlocked and root-proof.
Areas of application
House service connections to HDPE sewers: Direct transition option of house service pipings made of PVC/PP by using the integrated plug-in sleeve DN 150. The plug-in sleeve has a SBR lip seal and a large insertion depth for a secure guiding of the pipe.
The FRIAFIT transition saddle ASA-TL/KG facilitates the production of sewage house service connections without having to disconnect the existing HDPE sewer.
Notes on processing
The component part is fixed on the pipe with the clamping and tapping tool FWFIT specifically developed for this purpose and is tapped flush and in a time-saving way after having cooled down after fusion.
For the preparation for the fusion of the ASA-TL/KG saddles, please see the FRIAFIT installation and the FWFIT operating instructions.
Good reasons for the FRIAFIT transition saddle ASA-TL/KG
- Economic production of house service connections, in particular in case of a high building coverage
- Possible applications for new installation, refurbishment, and later connection of drain pipes
- Little space required thanks to compact component part, PVC / PP connecting pipes can be directly inserted into the sleeve element
- Direct connection of the connecting pipes without interfering displacement or drain obstructions
- Combined clamping and tapping tool FWFIT for economic processing
- Bar code for fully automatic fusion with HDPE pipes from SDR 33 to SDR 11, taking into consideration the ambient temperature (temperature compensation)
- Exposed, fixed heating coil for direct heat transfer to the pipe
Plug-in sleeve element
- Safe guiding of the PVC / PP pipe thanks to a large insertion depth
- SBR lip seal according to EN 681-1
- Standardised material transition