Vacuum-loading sewage saddle ASA TL, SDR 17
- Compact component made from HD-PE with integrated fusion coupler in the outlet (d 160)
- For a connection for connecting pipes to existing PE main channel
- Safety technology
Can only be fused with the clamping system FRIALOAD.
Components: PUMP (Order No. 613810), PLATE (Order No. 617372) and FWAB ASA VL 160 (Order No 613816).
For installation on close-fit liners please contact our hotline +49 621 486-2325.
Maximum permissible working pressure 2.5 bar
For installation on close-fit liner, please contact our hotline +49 621/486-1896.
Mounting with clamping device FRIALOAD.
Sewage pipe systems are high-value assets of a value which has to be maintained for a long time. Increasing demands on the public sewage system require materials which meet these criteria. HDPE sewage pipes have been fused for many years with the FRIAFIT HDPE sewage system tightly, frictionlocked and root-proof.
Areas of Application
Domestic connections to HDPE sewers: These have up to now been carried out using spigot fittings which are connected to the pipe system with heating coil couplers. Retrospective connection to domestic pipes is only possible if the sewer pipe system is separated which is time consuming. The FRIAFIT-Sewage Saddle ASA VL 160 allows to establish domestic sewer connections without having to separate the existing pipeline.
Assembly Instructions with vaccum clamping by clamping device FRIALOAD and tapping unit FWAB ASA d 160
The clamping force of the saddle required for fusion and build-up of the joining pressure is applied by a vacuum. This only requires the clamping device FRIALOAD. Typical out-of-roundnesses and shape deviations of the pipe can be bridged by the clamping method.
Good reasons for using the FRIAFIT-Sewage Saddle ASA VL 160
- Economic establishing of domestic connections, particularly in areas with high density of development
- Can be used with new installations, restoration and retrospective connections of sewer pipes
- Minimal space required due to the compact component design. Pipe connections from HDPE are fused directly into the integrated heating coil coupler of the outlet socket
- Direct integration of connecting pipes without misalignment or flow obstructions
- No further components required due to integrated heating coil coupler in the outlet
- Barcode for fully automatic fusion process with HDPE pipes from SDR 33 to SDR 11 in view of the surrounding temperature (compensation of the temperature)
- Exposed, firmly embedded heating coil for an ideal heat transfer to the pipe
- External leak tightness (external pressure) confirmed by an independent institute