Shaft lining adapter for prefabricated concrete sewage inspection chambers ASF
- Connecting element between concrete prefabricated manhole and sewage insert sleeve AEM
- Reversed anchoring webs (T-section) on the entire circumferential width always ensure a firm and tight fit in the concrete
- Defined internal surface and fitting ratio for reliable system seal with AEM
- Stable internal diameter due to large wall thickness
- Flush closure (inside and outside) in the concrete shaft sub-section according to DIN 4034
Maximum permissible test pressure 0.5 bar to DIN EN 1610
|SKU||d1||Pipe Diameter||product.detail.attribute.Rohrdurchmesser||D||L||Weight kg||BX||PU|
|680405||280||225 250||225 250||355||135||3,700||4||32|
Note: If pipe dimensions ≥ d 710 are used, then please contact our hotline 0621/486-1896.
Sewage pipe systems are high-value assets of a value which has to be maintained for a long time. Increasing demands on the public sewage system require materials which meet these criteria. HDPE sewage pipes have been fused for many years with the FRIAFIT HDPE sewage system tightly, frictionlocked and root-proof.
Areas of Application
The FRIAFIT-Sewage Inspection Chamber Adapter ASF is the joining element between concrete inspection
chamber according to DIN 4034 and the FRIAFIT-Sewage Insert Sleeve AEM.
The ASF is usually fitted in at the concrete works during manufacture of the inspection chambers. Application
of the ASF is possible even on local concrete inspection chambers.
The ASF Sewage Inspection Chamber Adapter is installed according to the general installation requirements (see also “Fitting Instructions” of the FRIAFIT-Sewage System).
Good reasons for using the FRIAFIT-Sewage Inspection Chamber Adapter ASF
- The ASF is a corrosion resistant HDPE construction part
- Stable internal diameter due to big wall thickness
- Anchoring ribs twisted at the rear across the entire width ensure proper and leakfree anchoring in the concrete
- Width of component and connection HDPE/concrete correspond to DIN 4034
- Defined internal area for the reliable system sealing (AEM)
- For subsequent installation in bricks chambers a longer version ASFL (L = 250 mm) was developed