Cross-dimensional scraper tool FWSG 710 S
- Safe removal of the oxide layer from HD-PE and PE-Xa pipes (maximum for half-socket length d 710)
- Scraper blade made of hard metal (long service life)
- Universal scraping areas from d 250 - d 710 (10" - 28" IPS)
- Uniform chip removal by spring-mounted scraper blade and automatic feed
- With quick adjustment for easy adjustment to the scraping length
- Delivery in transport box
|SKU||Article description||Diameter Area||Weight kg|
|613639||FWSG 710 S||d 250 - d 710||7,230|
FRIATOOLS scraper tools for the perfect preparation of HDPE pipe surfaces: Consistently uniform removal of oxide layers for the perfect electrofusion.
The crucial difference
Having the correct tools to perform installation on site makes all the difference. We see ourselves as specialists in the electrofusion of HDPE piping systems, so our development work has also included equipment and accessories for your needs from the very outset.
We know exactly what matters and what is needed in the field, and we can offer you a range of equipment tailored to the daily challenges encountered on the building site:
FRIATOOLS scraper tools for all pipe diameters and for a wide range of scrape lengths and saddle surfaces. These safeguard a uniform removal of material and reproducible quality for the optimal processing and reliable fusion of HDPE pipes.
Put your trust in tools that produce the perfect results.
Good reasons for the FRIATOOLS scraper tools FWSG 710 S:
- FWSG 710 S for scraping of spigot and pipes limited to max. of half of coupler length d 710
- Reliable removal of oxide layers on PE 80, PE 100, and PE-X pipes
- Automatic compensation of pipe ovalities and tolerances
- Consistent swarf removal due to spring mounted scraper blade and automatic feed
- Scraper blade made from wear-resistant carbide resulting in long service life
- Easy handling with little effort
- Delivery in practical aluminum transport case