|SKU||Article description||Diameter Area||Weight kg||BX|
|613383||FWSK||d 250 - 1000||9,300||1|
FRIATOOLS scraper tools for the perfect preparation of HDPE pipe surfaces: Consistently uniform removal of oxide layers for the perfect electrofusion.
The crucial difference
Having the correct tools to perform installation on site makes all the difference. We see ourselves as specialists in the electrofusion of HDPE piping systems, so our development work has also included equipment and accessories for your needs from the very outset.
We know exactly what matters and what is needed in the field, and we can offer you a range of equipment tailored to the daily challenges encountered on the building site:
FRIATOOLS scraper tools for all pipe diameters and for a wide range of scrape lengths and saddle surfaces These safeguard a uniform removal of material and reproducible quality for the optimal processing and reliable fusion of HDPE pipes.
Put your trust in tools that produce the perfect results.
Good reasons for the FRIATOOLS scraper tool FWSK:
- Safe and reliable removal of oxide layers on PE 80, PE 100, and PE-RC pipes
- Reliable scraping of surface areas of saddle parts on the pipe as well as preparing a fitting fusion on the pipe end
- Simple clamping due to open construction design
- Grips allow for simple and effort saving turning on the pipe
- Robust and compact design
- Simple handling
- Delivery in practical transport case