Plug-in coupler for shaft lining adapter AEM
- For the articulated connection of HD-PE pipes into ducts in accordance with DIN 4034 or DWA-A 157 together with the FRIAFIT adapter ASF/ASFL
- With two elastomeric sealing rings as hinge for optimum compression
- With water-swellable sealing ring Q for additional safety
- Connection side to HD-PE pipe with open-wire technology for optimal heat transfer for use without holding devices
- Safety technology
- Level transition to chamber sole
Also available with NBR seals: Stocked Status 3
Maximum permissible test pressure 0.5 bar to DIN EN 1610
Sealing rings made of material SBR
Alternatively: NBR seal (stocked status 3) available on request
Sewage pipe systems are high-value assets of a value which has to be maintained for a long time. Increasing demands on the public sewage system require materials which meet these criteria. HDPE sewage pipes have been fused for many years with the FRIAFIT HDPE sewage system tightly, frictionlocked and root-proof.
Areas of Application
The FRIAFIT-Sewage Insert Sleeve AEM is applied for the connection of HDPE pipes into concrete inspection chambers according to DIN 4034 in connection with FRIAFIT-Sewage Inspection Chamber Adapter ASF/ASFL.
Notes on processing
The AEM is pushed into the ASF Sewage Inspection Chamber Adapter ASF until it connects with the gutter, resp. to the stop (ASFL).
Fusion of pipe ends with FRIAFIT AEM Sewage Insert Sleeve takes place using FRIAFIT fusion – leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The HDPE pipe is prepared according to the general installation requirements (see also “Fitting Instructions” for the FRIAFIT-Sewage System). This involves removing the oxide layer and cleaning the pipe ends. It is then slid into the AEM; length of insertion = L or transition to the gutter (ASFL).
To compensate a larger annular gap (> 1 mm, max. 3 mm) between coupler and pipe, the pre-heating barcode can be used from d 560 (see instructions packed up with the coupler).
Good reasons for using the FRIAFIT-Sewage Insert Sleeve AEM
- Jointing part at the inspection chamber in conjunction with FRIAFIT-Inspection Chamber Adapter (ASF/ASFL)
- An elastomeric sealing in duplicate allows optimum anchoring to the FRIAFIT-Inspection Chamber Adapter (ASF/ASFL) according to DIN V 4034-1 and ATV-DVWK-A 157
- Inspection chamber free from axial pipe stress due to push-fit connection
- Sealing rings comply with DIN EN 681, resp. DIN 4060
- Incl. the water swelling sealing ring Q which offers additional security
- Exposed heating coil on inside of sleeve for a secure fusion of the HDPE-pipe
- Barcode for fully automatic fusion with HDPE pipes from SDR 33 to SDR 11 having regard to the ambient temperature (temperature compensation)