Dimension-bound scraper tool FWSG SE
- Safe removal of the oxide layer from HD-PE and PE-Xa pipes and in the saddle surface area
- Scraper blade with 2 cutting edges (double life)
- Easy clamping due to the open design of the scraper tool.
- Uniform chip removal by spring-mounted scraper blade
- Delivery in transport box
|SKU||Article description||Diameter Area||Weight kg|
|613562||FWSG SE 63||d 63||4,100|
|613563||FWSG SE 75||d 75||4,300|
|613564||FWSG SE 90||d 90||4,600|
|613565||FWSG SE 110||d 110||4,600|
|613566||FWSG SE 125||d 125||4,600|
|613567||FWSG SE 140||d 140||4,900|
|613568||FWSG SE 160||d 160||4,900|
|613569||FWSG SE 180||d 180||5,100|
|613570||FWSG SE 200||d 200||5,600|
|613571||FWSG SE 225||d 225||5,600|
|613572||FWSG SE 250||d 250||8,200|
|613573||FWSG SE 280||d 280||8,200|
|613574||FWSG SE 315||d 315||8,200|
FRIATOOLS scraper tools for the perfect preparation of HDPE pipe surfaces: Consistently uniform removal of oxide layers for the perfect electrofusion.
The crucial difference
Having the correct tools to perform installation on site makes all the difference. We see ourselves as specialists in the electrofusion of HDPE piping systems, so our development work has also included equipment and accessories for your needs from the very outset.
We know exactly what matters and what is needed in the field, and we can offer you a range of equipment tailored to the daily challenges encountered on the building site:
FRIATOOLS scraper tools for all pipe diameters and for a wide range of scrape lengths and saddle surfaces. These safeguard a uniform removal of material and reproducible quality for the optimal processing and reliable fusion of HDPE pipes.
Put your trust in tools that produce the perfect results.
Good reasons for the FRIATOOLS scraper tools FWSG SE:
- Safe and reliable removal of oxide layers on PE 80, PE 100, and PE-X pipes
- Reliable scraping of surface areas of saddle parts on the pipe as well as preparing a fitting fusion on the pipe end
- Spring-loaded and moveable blade support to balance out uneven and bendy pipes
- Simple clamping due to open construction design
- Three grips allow for simple and effort saving turning on the pipe
- Robust and compact design
- Simple handling
- Scraper blade designed as turning blade with 2 cutting edges (twice the service life)
- Delivery in practical aluminum transport case