Section 1 Information about collecting personal data
(1) In addition to our online product range, we also provide you with a mobile App which you can download onto your mobile device. In the following, we wish to inform you about collecting personal data when using our mobile App. Personal data is all data that refers to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) FRIATEC GmbH, Steinzeugstrasse 50, 68229 Mannheim Tel.: + 49621486-0; Fax: +49621486-1279; firstname.lastname@example.org is responsible according to Article 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at Datenschutz@friatec.de or via our postal address with the addition “For the Attention of the Data Protection Officer”, or Tel.: +49621486-1325; Fax: +49621486-25 1325.
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form your name and your telephone number will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete any data collected in this way after it is no longer necessary to save it, or - in the case of statutory retention obligations – restrict its processing.
(4) In case we wish to revert to contracted service providers for individual functions of our product range or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective procedures mentioned below. In this respect, we shall also mention the defined criteria for storage duration.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights concerning your personal data that you may assert against us:
- the right to information,
- the right to correction or deletion,
- the right to limit processing
- the right to object to processing
- the right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data in our company.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when using our mobile App
(1) When downloading the mobile App, the necessary information will be transferred to the App Store, i.e. in particular the user name, e-mail address and customer number of your account, the time of the download, information about payment and the individual code number of the device. We have no influence on the data collected in this way and therefore bear no responsibility. We process the data only to the extent that it is necessary for downloading the mobile App onto your mobile device.
(2) When using the mobile App, we collect the personal data described in the following in order to enable ease of use of its functions. If you wish to use our mobile App, we collect the following data which is technically necessary in order to provide you with the functions of our mobile App and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Article. 6 para. 1 P. 1 lit. a, f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the inquiry
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Respective data quantity transferred
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software used.
- E-mail address
- GPS localisation data
- If Applicable, data which are transmitted from the App by you for documentation purposes (photos and comments)
(3) Furthermore, we need your device identification details, unique number of the device (IMEI = international mobile equipment identity), unique number of the network participant (IMSI = international mobile subscriber identity), mobile phone number (MSISDN), MAC address for Wi-Fi use, name of your mobile device as well as the e-mail address.
(4) We use the data provided by you in order to prepare this for you and subsequently to mediate this to the e-mail address you have provided as a data set. After the data has been processed, it is anonymised and further processed for evaluation purposes with regard to the improvement of our products and product safety, and then stored. Conclusions about your personal data are no longer possible after the anonymisation of the data.
(5) This data can also be forwarded by us to other companies within the ALIAXIS Group for evaluation purposes. Within our group of companies, we have laid down guidelines to deal with personal data according to the legal requirements.
Section 4 Integration of Google Maps
(1) Our App uses the options offered by Google Maps. In this way, we can indicate interactive maps and location data directly in the App and enable you convenient use of the map and localisation functions.
(2) Through the use of this feature, Google receives information about your location. In addition, the data mentioned under section 3 of this statement are transferred. This is done regardless of whether Google provides an account through which you are logged in, or if no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data is assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish your profile to be assigned to Google, you must log out before using the App. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or for designing its website as needed. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for non-logged in users) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of social networks about your activities on our website. You have the right to object against the formation of these user profiles, whereby you have to assert your objection directly to Google.
Mannheim, April 2019