PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 5 bar (gas)
FRIALEN safety fittings can be fused with SDR level 11 pipes. Minimum wall thickness s minimum ≥ 3 mm. Other levels of SDR can be processed on request. Please note the mandatory labels directly on the product. DVGW test mark issued: DV-7501AU2256.
Areas of Application
The FRIALEN Transition Fittings UFLG are applied for material transition in domestic pipe systems of liquid gas public utilities which are used to run consumer plants in the gaseous phase.
According to DVFG requirements (note TRF 1996-1, 18.104.22.168.1) the FRIALEN Transition Fittings are designed to provide an insoluble connection for earth-covered pipe connections.
The FRIALEN Transition Fittings UFLG complies with DVGW work sheet G 477 and can be applied in low and medium pressure areas of up to maximum operating pressure of 5 bar (PN 5).
A certificate (DVGW registration No DV-7501AU2256) exists for the FRIALEN Transition Fittings UFLG. A test certificate can be made available on request.
Jointing of FRIALEN Transition Fittings UFLG with HD-PE pipes d 32 takes place according to DIN 8074/75 using axial force with an integrated FRIALEN-Coupler. The fusion takes place by using FRIALEN fusion process – leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The copper pipe system is connected by hardsoldering (coupler soldering) with the copper pipe socket, SF Cu-F25, DIN 1787 measuring d 22 x 1.0 mm of the FRIALEN Transition Fitting UFLG. Appropriate reducing fittings are used for other pipe measurements.
Good reasons for using the FRIALEN Transition Fitting UFLG:
- The FRIALEN Transition Fitting UFLG is a problem solver for providing a connection with axial force on the PE side and thus complies with current rules
- Self-sealing, patented sealing geometry without elastomeric sealing
- HD-PE side with exposed heating element for optimal heat transfer
- Large insertion depth, extra wide fusion zones
- Additional barcode for tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability-Coding)