Top-loading tapping valve DAV TL SDR 11
- Gas and water
- Maximum pressure: Gas 10 bar; Water 16 bar
- Material; PE 100
- Universal clamping option (top loading):
- Safe clamping with FRIATOP
- Universal adaptation to pipe diameter
- Integrated drill with upper and lower inner stop
- Sealing plug with internal sealing O-ring
- Maximum 10 turns for opening and closing
- Safety technology
- ÖVGW test mark: G2.318, GRISW1.256
Can only be fused with the clamping device FRIATOP (Order No. 613350).
For this purpose, there is a suitable actuating linkage DBS with KlickFix and foam rubber for wrench size SW14 (14 mm).
When hydrogen (H2) is used, nothing else must be additionally built in.
PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 16 bar (water) / 10 bar (gas)
The FRIALEN pressure tapping valve can be fused with pipes of the SDR levels 11 to 17.6.
Other levels of SDR can be processed on request. Please note the mandatory labels directly on the product.
Other outlet dimensions with reducing couplers MR.
Areas of Application
FRIALEN-Pressure Tapping Valve DAV-TL is used for branches of unpressurised and pressurised pipes for the variable adaptation to all pipe diameters within the indicated range.
The fusion of the HD-PE distribution pipes and the house connections with the FRIALEN-Pressure Tapping Valves takes place by FRIALEN-fusing – leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The saddle and the outlet spigot have to be prepared according to the general installation instructions (see “Assembly Instructions” for “FRIALEN-Large pipe technique and pipe network relining”). This involves removing the oxide skin, to clean and clamp the construction part onto pipe using FRIALEN clamping device FRIATOP.
Good reasons for using the FRIALEN-DAV:
- Only 10 turns to activate “OPEN/CLOSE”
- Simplified use due to low drilling torque
- Fusing and drilling of the main under maximum working pressure gas/water
- Compact part in HD-PE
- Preassembled unit without loose parts
- No preventive measures necessary with regard to corrosion
- Actuating spindle in stainless steel
- Swarfless tapping due to rotating punching drill made of stainless steel
- Punched-out pipe piece remains securely in drill
- Drill with upper and lower stop
- Length of outlet spigot dimensioned for two fusion operations
- Maintenance free, operating isolating valve actuated by a linkage (e.g. FRIALEN-EBS)
- Additional barcode for tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability-Coding)