Tapping valve Classic, SDR 11
- Gas and water
- Maximum pressure: Gas 10 bar; Water 16 bar
- Material; PE 100
- Conventional clamping technology (brackets and screws)
- Integrated drill with upper and lower inner stop
- Sealing plug with internal sealing O-ring
- Maximum 10 turns for opening and closing
- Safety technology
- DVGW test mark: DV-6611AU2255
For this purpose, there is a suitable actuating linkage DBS with KlickFix and foam rubber for wrench size SW14.
The outputs nominal size 90 / 40 and 125 / 40 are a solution with reducing socket MR.
When hydrogen (H2) is used, nothing else must be additionally built in.
PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 16 bar (water) / 10 bar (gas)
FRIALEN pressure tapping valves ≤ d 63 are applicable for pipes of SDR level 11 and > d 63 for pipes of SDR level 11 to 17.6. Minimum wall thickness s minimum ≥ 3 mm. Other levels of SDR can be processed on request. Please note the mandatory labels directly on the product. DVGW test mark issued: DV-6611AU2255
Areas of Application
The FRIALEN-Pressure Tapping Valves DAV are used for branches of unpressurised and pressurised gas and water pipelines. Outlet spigots are prepared for receiving gas flow controllers. Dimensions on request.
The fusion of the HD-PE distribution pipes and the house connections with FRIALEN-Pressure Tapping Valves takes place by FRIALEN-fusing – leakproof and longitudinally strong.
For tapping as well as “OPEN/CLOSE” an amount of turns with the key are required as follows:
– 10 turns for d 160-225
– 7 turns for d 50-140
The saddle and the outlet spigot have to be prepared according to the general installation instructions (see “Assembly Instructions” for “FRIALEN-Safety Fittings for house connections and distribution pipes up to d 225”). This involves removing the oxide skin and cleaning the pipe covered by the saddle as well as the outlet spigot and the pipe end.
Good reasons for using the FRIALEN-DAV:
- Only 7-10 turns to activate “OPEN/CLOSE”
- Simplified appliance due to little drilling strengths
- Higher flow result, less loss of pressure: in position “OPEN” the drill is not in the floating cross-section
- Fusing and drilling of the main under maximum permitted working pressure gas/water
- Compact part in HD-PE
- Preassembled unit without loose parts
- No preventive measures necessary with regard to corrosion
- Actuating spindle in stainless steel
- Swarfless tapping due to rotating punching drill made of stainless steel
- Punched-out pipe piece fits securely in drill
- Drill with upper and lower stop
- Length of outlet spigot dimensioned for two fusion operations
- Maintenance free, operating isolating valve actuated by a linkage (e.g. FRIALEN-EBS)
- Additional barcode for tracing back the fitting (Traceability-Coding)