T-piece BAIO TGB SDR 11
- Maximum pressure: 16 bar
- Material; PE 100
- BAIO socket connection made from cast iron (non-releasable in terms of rotation)
- Safety technology
Ideal for hydrant connection with BAIO system next to the main pipe. Please observe the specific processing instructions for the BAIO system.
PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 16 bar (water)
For the dimensions of T-pieces, see data sheet No. 10
FRIALEN safety fittings can be fused with pipes with SDR levels 11 to 17.6. Other levels of SDR can be processed on request. Please note the mandatory labels directly on the product.
Areas of Application
The FRIALEN T-Pieces TGB with HDPE/GGG adapter allow the connection (longitudinally strong) of a hydrant to a cast spigot of the Baio system (TGB).
Connecting the hydrant takes place by screwing the spigot hydrant (Baio/TGB*) in until it locks into position.
The safety device for protecting the Baio connection from dirt and distortion when activating the hydrant is not included in the delivery schedule.
Sealing ring of the cast coupler is included in the delivery schedule.
Fusing the pipe ends to the FRIALEN T-piece takes place using FRIALEN-fusion process – leakproof and longitudinally strong.
The pipe ends are prepared (remove oxidic layer and clean) according to the general installation instructions (see also “Assembly Instructions” for “FRIALEN-Safety Fittings for house connections and distribution pipes up to d 225”).
* Mounting the cast spigot is done according to the installation instructions by the manufacturer of the system in use.
- We reserve the rights to make technical changes -
Good reasons for using the FRIALEN T-Piece TGB with adapter:
- Large PE coupler depth for optimum pipe guidance (no supporting device required)
- Extra wide fusion zones
- Maximum stability through large wall thickness
- Cold zones at the front and in the centre of the coupler
- Exposed heating coil for direct heat transfer to the pipe
- Small annular gap resulting in optimum joining pressure in the fusion zone
- Contacts safe to touch
- Permanent batch marking
- Packed individually to protect from contamination
- Additional barcode tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability-Coding)
Advantages of the cast connection
- Locking of the cast spigot longitudinally strong, without flange – yet with the option for it to be undone again
- No flange bolted connections which tend to corrode and are complicated to mount
- Simple hydrant connection – easily carried out
- Stable position of spigot hydrant on FRIALEN T-Piece joint