Cross-dimension scraper tool FWSG 63
- Safe removal of the oxide layer from HD-PE and PE-Xa pipes
- Scraper blade made of hard metal with 2 cutting edges (double life)
- Universal scraper areas from d 20 - d 63 (1/2" - 2" IPS)
- No dimension adjustment required
- Uniform chip removal by spring-mounted scraper blade and automatic feed
- Delivery in transport box
|SKU||Article description||Diameter Area||Weight kg|
|613408||FWSG 63||d 20 - d 63||2,500|
FRIATOOLS scraper tools for the perfect preparation of HDPE pipe surfaces: Consistently uniform removal of oxide layers for the perfect electrofusion.
The crucial difference
Having the correct tools to perform installation on site makes all the difference. We see ourselves as specialists in the electrofusion of HDPE piping systems, so our development work has also included equipment and accessories for your needs from the very outset.
We know exactly what matters and what is needed in the field, and we can offer you a range of equipment tailored to the daily challenges encountered on the building site:
FRIATOOLS scraper tools for all pipe diameters and for a wide range of scrape lengths and saddle surfaces. These safeguard a uniform removal of material and reproducible quality for the optimal processing and reliable fusion of HDPE pipes.
Put your trust in tools that produce the perfect results.
Good reasons for the FRIATOOLS scraper tools FWSG 63:
- Reliable removal of oxide layers on PE 80, PE 100, and PE-X pipes
- Scraping of the entire nominal diameter range d 20 - d 63 (1/2" - 2" IPS)
- Universal scraping areas, no dimensional adjustment required
- Scraper blade made from wear-resistant carbide resulting in long service life
- Replacement blade with second cutting edge for double tool life
- Automatic compensation of pipe ovalities and tolerances
- Consistent swarf removal due to spring mounted scraper blade and automatic feed
- Easy handling with little effort
- Easy to maintain, e.g. by simply replacing of worn scraping blades
- Delivery in practical aluminum transport case