Cross-dimension scraper tool FWSG XL
- Safe removal of the oxide layer from HD-PE and PE-Xa pipes SDR 11 - SDR 33
- Scraper blade made of hard metal with 2 cutting edges (double life)
- Universal scraper areas from d 800 - d 1200
- Centrally supported drive unit via hand crank
- Uniform chip removal by spring-mounted scraper blade and automatic feed
- With quick adjustment for easy adjustment to the scraping length
- Delivery in transport box
|SKU||Article description||Diameter Area||Weight kg|
|613645||FWSG XL||d 800 - d 1200||81,000|
FRIATOOLS scraper tools for the perfect preparation of HDPE pipe surfaces: Consistently uniform removal of oxide layers for the perfect electrofusion.
The crucial difference
Having the correct tools to perform installation on site makes all the difference. We see ourselves as specialists in the electrofusion of HDPE piping systems, so our development work has also included equipment and accessories for your needs from the very outset.
We know exactly what matters and what is needed in the field, and we can offer you a range of equipment tailored to the daily challenges encountered on the building site:
FRIATOOLS scraper tools for all pipe diameters and for a wide range of scrape lengths and saddle surfaces. These safeguard a uniform removal of material and reproducible quality for the optimal processing and reliable fusion of HDPE pipes.
Put your trust in tools that produce the perfect results.
Good reasons for the FRIATOOLS scraper tool FWSG XL:
- Safe and reliable removal of oxide layers on large pipes of HDPE
- Suitable for d 800 to d 1200, SDR11 - SDR33
- Modular design for easy handling and fast assembly
- Nominal width setting through quick adjustment
- Center-supported drive via hand crank for the minimum of processing effort on large pipes
- Automatic compensation of pipe out-of-roundness and tolerances through spring supported adjustable blade unit
- Scraper blade designed as turning blade with 2 cutting edges (twice the service life)