Elbow BAIO WFGB SDR 11 with base unit
- Maximum pressure: 16 bar
- Material; PE 100
- Angle 90 degrees
- BAIO socket connection made from cast iron (non-rotatable, non-detachable)
- Assembly on the foundation possible
- Safety technology
Ideal for hydrant connection with BAIO system next to the main pipe. Please observe the specific processing instructions for the BAIO system.
Extra spigot for connection to the house for continuous flow.
PE 100 SDR 11
Maximum permissible working pressure 16 bar (water)
Dimensions elbow 90° with base part WF 90° see data sheet no. 47
FRIALEN safety fittings can be fused with SDR levels 11 to 17.6
Areas of Application
The FRIALEN-Elbow WFGB with base and adapter HD-PE/GGG allow for connection with axial force to hydrant with cast spigot of the Baio (WFGB) system.
Connecting the hydrant takes place by screwing the spigot hydrant (Baio/WFGB*) in, until it locks into position.
The safety device for protecting the Baio connection from dirt and distortion when activating the hydrant is not included in the delivery schedule.
Please refer to the FRIALEN-assembly instructions (“Assembly Instructions” for FRIALEN-safety fittings for service and distribution lines up to d 225) for required preparation of the fusion process for the side of the elbow with HD-PE pipe and the main pipeline (mark insertion depth, remove oxidic layer, clean, etc.).
* Mounting the cast spigot is done according to the assembly instructions by the manufacturer of the system used.
- We reserve the rights to make technical changes -
Good reasons for choosing the FRIALEN-Elbow 90° WFGB with base and adapter:
- Large PE coupler depth for excellent guidance of pipes and moulded parts
- Small annular gap resulting in optimum joining pressure in the fusion zone
- Extra wide fusion zone
- Cold zone at the front and in the centre of the coupler
- Exposed heating coil for optimum heat transfer to the pipe
- Additional barcode for tracing back the underground fitting (Traceability-Coding)
Advantages of the cast connection
- Locking of the cast spigot longitudinally strong, without flange – and with the option for it to be undone again
- No flange bolted connections which tend to corrode and are complicated to mount
- Simple hydrant connection – easily to install
- Stable position of spigot hydrant on FRIALEN-Elbow 90°